Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Math Videos!!

Using videos in your classroom is a wonderful idea. Not only will it make for a change of routine, but it will also keep the students interested in their lesson. In order to find videos that I could use inside my classroom, I went to http://www.teachertube.com/ and http://www.mathvids.com/. Through these websites I found two great videos that I could use in my classroom. One video is a tutorial that teaches students the proof for why there is 180 degrees in a triangle. The other video is a math riddle that will get the students mind thinking and interested in math. I would use both of these types of videos in my classroom because it makes the lesson interesting. Students are intrigued by technology and enjoy when it is used in the classroom. There are many wonderful sites that teachers can go to in order to view free educational videos for any grade level and content area that will assist in educating their students.

Here is the math proof from teachertube! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment