The link to a social group on Ning that greatly interests my professional occupation is: Teaching Math with Technology. The reason that I joined the group Teaching Math with Technology, is because I plan to be a high school Math teacher, and I believe technology is an essential aspect to a successful education. As our society becomes increasingly technologically focused, it is important for teachers to incorporate technology into their lessons in order to connect with their students. There are countless options available through the use of technology. Anyone from grades K through 12 can use technology inside their classroom. The group Teaching Math with Technology gives teachers excellent ideas on how they can incorporate technology into their classroom. Through such educational social groups as this, educators are going to be able to assist their students in becoming as successful as possible inside their learning environment. 



No comments:
Post a Comment